Here are specific ways you can pray for our nation, our families and all those in leadership at every level. ( https://prayermarch2020.com/prayer-points/ )
- Humbling ourselves in repentance and asking God to forgive our sins and heal our land.
- Our military, police and other law enforcement, firefighters, and their families. Security and peace for the nation.
- Salvation of the lost. Renewed strength in our families. Frontline medical workers and solutions to the coronavirus pandemic. An end to abortion.
- The president, the vice president and their families. All those who work in the White House and in the executive branch of our government.
- Compassion and kindness toward one another. Respect and reconciliation between races. Healing in communities torn by violence and injustice.
- Religious freedom. Boldness for churches to stand firm with the Word of God and to preach Jesus Christ in a troubled world.
- Our Congress and other leaders at the national, state and local levels. The Supreme Court and judges across the nation.
If you didn’t get to watch the live stream of the 20/20 prayer March I encourage you to go here (https://prayermarch2020.com/live/ ) and listen to it. it was very touching and moving to see 50,000 people gather to pray for our nation and president. May you continue to join me in prayer for the next 37 days. May God Bless America.
Pictures by Ezra Morley
~Thanks to technology and my phone for typing for me. ~