- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1/2 lb Green Beans Trimmed
- 1 Medium Onion Thinly Sliced
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Thyme Dried
- Bring a pot of water to boil and trim green beans. Add green beans to pot when water is at a rolling boil. Cook for 5 minutes or until green beans are bright green and tender. Once finished remove from heat and set aside.
- In a 12″ skillet heat olive oil over medium heat. Slice onion into thin strips and halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Add the onions to the skillet when hot and saute for 3 minutes or until onions become translucent. Add balsamic vinegar to skillet and stir to evenly coat onions. Cook for another 2 minutes or until balsamic vinegar has reduced.
- Add ground turkey to skillet along with salt and thyme. Brown and stir to coat with seasonings. This will take about 10 minutes.
- When turkey is almost fully browned add green beans and tomatoes. Cook for an additional 5 minutes or until tomatoes and green beans are cooked through.
- Serve hot or store in fridge for up to 3 days.
- Serves: 4
For full recipe please click here….https://www.thesimplesupper.com/ground-turkey-skillet?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_tribes&utm_content=tribes&utm_term=816874374_34294268_12721#wprm-recipe-container-1215