- 3 cups rolled oats gluten free, if needed
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener of choice (I use allulose or Swerve)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp allspice
- 2 large eggs (for vegan version, sub for 2 flax eggs)
- 1 cup milk of choice (I use almond milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F and line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, milk, vanilla extract and almond butter. Whisk until combined. Add the wet mixture to the dry and mix until fully combined. If the mixture is crumbly, add a dash more milk until a thick batter is formed.
- Transfer the cinnamon roll baked oatmeal mixture to the lined baking dish. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- Remove baked oatmeal and allow to cool for 5 minutes, before glazing, if desired.
For full recipe find it here: https://thebigmansworld.com/healthy-sticky-cinnamon-roll-baked-oatmeal/#wprm-recipe-container-25232