- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup old fashion oats
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Chocolate Chips, for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- To a blender add banana, eggs, peanut butter, oats, honey, cocoa powder, vanilla, baking powder, and salt. Blend until smooth and well mixed.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin tin, filling about 2/3rd of the way.
- Sprinkle the top with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before remove from the pan to cool.
Tastes best after frozen in freezer.