- 4 1/4 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 Tablespoons coconut aminos/ or soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum (OPTIONAL) coconut flour or arrowroot flour works as well)
- In a large stock pan heat 4 cups of broth, green onion, coconut aminos, salt, pepper and ginger to a rolling boil.
- In a small bowl whisk together eggs, egg yolk together. Slowly pour egg into boiling broth and continually whisk to create the egg strands.
- In a small bowl whisk together 1/4 cup remaining stock and 2 Tablespoons arrowroot powder. Slowly whisk in slurry mix into soup. Cooking for another 2-3 minutes until soup thickens. Serve immediately.